2007 JET Podcast
Some helpful hints from folks already on the JET Programme. It covers all of those very specific things that you really need to know but may have forgotten to ask or that you just couldn't find answers to. Click here.

Monday, May 14, 2007

Selling My Car On Ebay


...or wherever I can get rid of it. Since I'll be in Japan in for a year, I really don't see the point in continuing to pay for it and insurance when I'm not driving.

My dad suggested that I try selling it in the Carolina Trader or on Ebay.

I've seen some pretty good cars go for good money on Ebay, so I will first give that a try.

If any of yous want to purchase it, then you can have first dibs. The Ebay listing won't go up until around June because I still need transportation to and from work for a while.

I take really good care of my car and have the maintenance history for anyone who wants to see. I try to wash it about every 2 weeks and wax it once a month. The interior is black leather with heated seats, in-dash CD player with steering wheel controls, and a moon/sun roof. I don't smoke so, it still smells like a new car despite being a 2001. New tires on the front, brand new windshield (old one was cracked by a rock or something), will have brand new tires on back.

It really is a great car and I'm kind of sad to have to give it up.


It's a Volkswagen Jetta by the way.

2 what do you have to say...:

Aisha Haynes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aisha Haynes said...

Miracle looks very handsome on his picture and he will certainly be missed!