2007 JET Podcast
Some helpful hints from folks already on the JET Programme. It covers all of those very specific things that you really need to know but may have forgotten to ask or that you just couldn't find answers to. Click here.

Monday, June 18, 2007

Charleston Revisited

So, Aisha and I went to Charleston two weekend ago and had a BLAST! It's so much different going there with her than it is going there with daddy. We did a lot more things and just hung out mainly.

We went to the Aquarium (kind of lame), Folley Beach, good eating places, Sullivan's Island, Isle of Palms, and the covered (former slave) market.

It was a welcome vacation and there are many, many pictures. Just wait for me to post them.

3 what do you have to say...:

Aisha Haynes said...

We surely did have a BLAST!! I'm glad that we went! I still can't stop thinking about those hushpuppies from Gilligans (I believe that is spelled correctly.) They were really tasty! I also enjoyed the post-Noisy Oyster adventure with the silly boyz! Heck, I enjoyed everything!

tiffinjapan said...

Post-Noisy Oyster. Whoo-hoo! Yeah!

Aisha Haynes said...

Yeah Yeah....