2007 JET Podcast
Some helpful hints from folks already on the JET Programme. It covers all of those very specific things that you really need to know but may have forgotten to ask or that you just couldn't find answers to. Click here.

Monday, June 18, 2007

A Good, Long Time

Yup, it's been a good, long time since I updated this blog, but I have good reason.

1. I've been out of town almost every weekend except the one that just passed. Doing adventuresome things and hanging out with 1 very special and cool chick.

2. I had jury duty last week -- for the whole week (except Friday) in which I was picked for 2 serious criminal trials. (We found them both guilty). More about that later.

3. I had finals for 3 classes, two of which consisted of very in-depth, time-consuming projects. The remaining class was linear programming, of which I am unbelievably limited in my abilities.

So, all of that came to a head this week/weekend and I almost lost my mind, but now, it is finally over and I can focus on other things like learning Japanese, getting my luggage together, and writing.

I'll post on each of those earlier points separately.

Anyway, I have found out my exact placement finally and received my employment contract in the mail. Go Japan!

0 what do you have to say...: