2007 JET Podcast
Some helpful hints from folks already on the JET Programme. It covers all of those very specific things that you really need to know but may have forgotten to ask or that you just couldn't find answers to. Click here.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

New News from the Pred!




Just got pictures of some of the stuff I'm getting for free and buying off my predecessor. The bed looks to be in very good condition. Checked the price of buying a bed new from anyplace that would deliver to my location and found it to be much more expensive than the 40,000 yen that she's asking (about $327). Plus, it comes with the mattress, which, as some of you may know, can be as expensive as the bed itself.

Also included in the pictures was the very slick refrigerator, toaster oven, microwave, nearly brand new washing machine, and television. Debating whether or not to buy the DVD player off of her after seeing the television. I was really expecting some rinky dink little thing that I wouldn't watch anything on, but the television she's giving me (for free) is rather good sized. I may want to watch DVDs on it after all and give my poor notebook a rest. :)

Eh.

6 what do you have to say...:

Aisha Haynes said...

All of the appliances and the bed look fine to me. You can also see some of the side shots of how the actual apartment looks (wooden floors, white walls...) Seems like you will be living comfortably.

Well, since she is giving you a lot of the stuff for free, maybe you should be nice and purchase the DVD player from her. It's something that you can use. And, think about this....you can do your homework (on the computer) and watch DVD's at the same time if you have the regular DVD player.

tiffinjapan said...

Oh, you always have best advice! You think you know everything!

Aisha Haynes said...

Nah...I never have the best advice...I was just stating what I would do...And to get the facts straight world...I REALLY DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!

tiffinjapan said...

Aisha knows everything there ever was. You're not fooling anybody.

Aisha Haynes said...

I don't have time to be fooling around with you! I'm done.....I've laid down the hammer. KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK...TAP TAP TAP...ah FINISHED!

tiffinjapan said...

Lol.