2007 JET Podcast
Some helpful hints from folks already on the JET Programme. It covers all of those very specific things that you really need to know but may have forgotten to ask or that you just couldn't find answers to. Click here.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Akihabara


Today I slept off the jet lag some more and then headed to Akihabara district which is the electronics district to get kanji translator software for my DS. I got lost on the Tokyo trains and wound up going to the same suburb three times, but I finally found my way. Managed to not talk Japanese to the electronics shop owner but still managed to get the thing I was looking for. Went to the combini and got what I thought was a chicken sandwich that turned out to be inedible and what I thought was mandarin oranges which also turned out to be inedible. On the plus side, I did get some white chocolate that turned out to be delicious. Attended my prefectural meeting to discover how I was going to get to Hokkaido. Went to bed.

0 what do you have to say...: